The Solomon Islands Electoral Office in its preparation towards the Biometric Voter Registration update for Western Province and Choiseul Province is seeking to recruit Temporary Data Processing Officers to be based in SIEO headquarter in Honiara.
5 x Data Processing Officer
Qualification/Experience/Skills & Other Requirements
- Equivalent to completion of High School, Tertiary or IT related certificates is advantageous
- Have past experience in Electoral Data Processing
- Must be Computer literate-- MS Access, Word, Excel, Windows-based application
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Communicate well and work as part of a team.
- Physically and medically fit to work under pressure
- Taken 1st and 2nd covid19 vaccination
Temporary Employment Application Form and T.O.R of the Position are available and can be obtained from the Solomon Islands Electoral Office, Vavaya Ridge. Please contact Cooperate Service Unit.
Name: David Tony or Dominic Meleha
Phone: 21198 or email DTony@siec.gov.sb or Dmeleha@siec.gov.sb
Send your applications addressed to:
Chief Electoral Officer,
Solomon Island Electoral Office
PO Box 1500, Honiara
Attention: SIEO Human Resources
Please provide Curriculum Vitae, a Cover Letter, copy of achievements and at least 2 reference letters
The closing date for applications is 4: 30pm, 22nd April 2022
The Solomon Islands Electoral Commission upholds the requirement of Equal Employment Opportunity therefore, Men and Women from these two provinces are encouraged to apply.
T.O.R : files/docs/JOBDESCRIPTION-DATAPROCESSINGOFFICERS.pdf
Temporary Employment Application Form: files/docs/DPOApplicationForm.docx